11 March 2010

My Dream Vacation

Today's dream vacations are brought you by the letter B and the 1nensei (7th grade) students of Nuka JHS. 

Hey look, Japan!  They are practicing "going to" and being creative!
(click the images to enlarge)



And a few more of my favorites:

Dear Aki,
        How are you doing?  I am enjoying my vacation in Belgium.  I'm going to eat chocolate very good.  I'm going to beautiful city.  I'm going to eat dinner.  I'm going to go everyon my home. We're going to party.
today very much.
                                                                                                                                Love,
                                                                                                                                Sayo

Dear Kiura,
       How are you doing?
I'm enjoying my vacation in Billy joel home.  Bille and me is going to sing to the accompaniment of
a piano. You are come on.  Let's singing to together.

                                                                                                                                 Katsuhisa

Dear ________,
       How are you doing?  I am enjoying my vacation in Australia.  I'm going to visit my friend Iku next Tuesday.  I'm going to stay for five days.  We're going to zoo.  We're going to touch koala.  It's going to be very cute.  I'm going to be exciting.  See you soon.

                                                                                                                                Nanami

Dear family,
       How are you doing?  I am enjoying my vacation in Venezuela.  I'm going to have coffee breakfast.  I'm going to
                                                                                                                                Hiroshi Maeda


Now that is a vacation after my own heart... who cares what else you are doing when you are having coffee breakfast in Venezuela?

No comments: